|MBLAZE-PROFILE(5)||File Formats Manual||MBLAZE-PROFILE(5)|
configuration of the mblaze message system
system can be configured with a profile file, which
is located in the directory ~/.mblaze (or
MBLAZE if set.)
profile consists of lines, similar to RFC 2822 headers, in the form
The key ‘
#’ may be used to
precede a comment:
Please note that empty lines will halt parsing.
The following keys are used by mblaze(7):
- Your primary mail address, used as the default value for
From:in mcom(1), and in mscan(1) to recognize messages sent to you.
- A comma-separated list of mail addresses that also belong to you, for mscan(1) to recognize messages sent by or directly to you.
- The fully qualified domain name used for
Message-Id:generation in mgenmid(1).
- If set, mcom(1) will create draft messages in this maildir, and save messages there after sending.
- A comma-separated list of display name and mail address pairs, formatted
The first of these that appears in the
Primary Name <myname1@domain1>, Name v.2 <myname2@domain2>, "Name, My Third" <myname3@domain3>, ...
Bcc:header will be used as the
From:address in a reply. If not set,
Alternate-Mailboxes:will be used as a default.
- The default format string for mscan(1).
- The program that
mcom(1) will call
to send mail. (Default:
- Flags to be passed to the
Sendmail:program. (Default: ‘
- Directory containing mblaze configuration files. (Default: $HOME/.mblaze)
Leah Neukirchen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mblaze is in the public domain.
To the extent possible under law, the creator of this work has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
|June 18, 2021||Void Linux|